The Best Strategy to Pass on the First Attempt:
Fast Forward Academy has a number of tools to help best prepare you for the Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP) Exam with a comprehensive tax course including a study guide, free online test bank, and practice exams.
The best strategy to help you pass the first time:
- Attack one chapter at a time
- Use the RTRP study guide and the free online test bank to study each part of the exam thoroughly
- Once you think you're ready for the real thing, take a practice exam to measure your preparedness
After you have taken a practice exam, you may still need to study further. Here's how to read the simulated practice exam momentum meter...
- Momentum of 79% or less, use the reports to find out where you’re weak. Go back to the study guide and free online test bank and attack the weak areas. Then, take another practice exam to measure your improvement.
- Momentum above 80%, use the reports and focus on the areas where you answered questions incorrectly. Use the study guide and free test bank to sharpen up in those areas and go take the exam!
The free test bank momentum meter is different, but the higher the better. In either tool, you can review your answers, whether correct or incorrect, and review the rationale. Plus, we always list the exact chapter in the RTRP book as reference so you can improve in that specific area.
Between the book and the testing tools, you will have covered every topic needed to pass the exam the first time.