The Public Accountants Society of Colorado fosters the public trust by promoting professional ethics and standards of practice through education and advocacy for accountants and tax practitioners.
Our vision is to nurture the free enterprise system, assure the public integrity of the accounting profession and provide our members with educational programs, accounting and tax resources and representation.
Come Join Us Today!
Sample Membership Certificate
Click here to view or right click to download a sample certificate of membership.
Benefits of Membership
Tax and Accounting Seminars
The Society co-sponsors two-day and one day annual seminars on tax issues. Occasional mini-seminars are held and the Mile High Chapter sponsors an annual IRS Update seminar.
The Society maintains professional representation and close contact with the Colorado legislature and the State Board of Accountancy, keeping vigil on matters affecting your profession.
Networking With Peers
The Society offers members the opportunity to meet and confer with other professionals with similar interests. This networking benefits your clients and your practice.
A Special Membership Invitation For:
- Public Accountants (Including Tax Preparers/Bookkeepers)
- Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting Educators and Students
- Enrolled Agents
- Certified Financial Planners
- Accredited Tax Preparers and Advisors
- Other Financial Professionals
Corrin E. Campbell
(303) 452-8227 Phone
(800) 578-4451 Toll Free
(303) 457-0770 Fax
Betsy Clark Murray
(303) 478-1207 Office
(303) 733-3875 Home
- Click Renew Membership above to be taken to the member login page.
- Enter your member number and password, then click Login to be taken to your Member Home Page.
- In the light gray box on the right, click Pay Your Bills.
- Under Open Invoices, check the box for the invoice you'd like to pay.
- In the box below, verify and complete your billing information, and click Accept Payment.
Code of Ethics:
- Members of this Society shall not violate the confidential relationship between himself and his clients or former clients. [Read More]
CPE Requirements [Download Log in PDF format]
- PASC Active Members are required to earn at least 72 CPE hours in a 3 year time frame. [Read More (.PDF)]
PASC Membership Application
For more information about the Society
Download an Application
Make a Donation
Click here to make a donation to...
- The PASC Legal & Legislative Fund or...
- The Chester Borelli Memorial Scholarship Fund to benefit a student at a Colorado college who is majoring in accounting or...
- The William D. Eskew Memorial Scholarship Fund to benefit a student at the University of CO, Colorado Springs who is pursuing a degree in accounting.